Am doing the iPod shuffle meme. Am putting my iPod on random and putting down the first line of the next 25 songs that pop up. No repeated artists, though. Let's see who can guess them :3
1. Stop stalling, make a name for yourself / Boy, you better put that pen to paper and charm your way out
2. Coin-operated boy, sitting on a shelf, he is just a toy / But I turn him on, and he comes to life, automatic joy
3. Don't breathe too deep, don't think all day / Dive into work, drive the other way
4. Picture yourself in a boat on a river / With tangerine trees and marmalade skies...
5. I had him! His throat was bare beneath my hands! No, I had him! His throat was there and he'll never come again...
6. Down once more to the dungeon of my black despair, down we plunge to the prison of my mind!
7. Hey kids, shake it loose together / The spotlight's hitting something that's been known to change the weather
8. Do you still walk the streets at night, with that wanderlust you fight? Back to the corner where we went our seperate ways?
9. She's going out to forget they were together / All that time, he was taking her for granted
10. Some folks like to get away, take a holiday from the neighborhood / Hop a flight to Miami Beach or to Hollywood
11. You belong to the gang, and you say you can't break away / But I'm here with my hands on my heart
12. I found a letter that said "I'm sorry that you were asleep when I wrote these words down / You'd think I ought to be used to that by now"
13. I wanna hold them like they do in Texas, please / Fold 'em, let 'em hit me, raise it baby, stay with me
14. I'm gonna fight 'em off / A seven-nation army couldn't hold me back / They're gonna rip it off / Takin' their time right behind my back
15. I found the cure to growing older / And you're the only place that feels like home / Just so you know, you'll never know / But some secrets were meant to be told
16. Help me if you can / It's just that this is not the way I'm wired, so could you please / Help me understand / You've given into all these reckless, dumb desires
17. Coming out of my cage, and I've been doing just fine / Gotta gotta be down because I want it all / It started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? / It was only a kiss, it was only a kiss
18. She was more like beauty queen from a movie scene / I said don't mind, but what do you mean I am the one?
19. I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard / Handful of complaints but I can’t help the fact that everyone can see these scars
20. I'm the son of rage and love, the Jesus of suburbia / The Bible of none of the above
21. Tommy used to work on the docks / Union's been on strike / He's down on his luck, it's tough
22. There are few who deny, at what I do I am the best / For my talents I'm renowned far and wide
23. So if you're lonely, you know I'm here waiting for you / I'm just a cross-hair, I'm just a shot away from you
24. Drugs, give me drugs, give me drugs, I don't need 'em / But I'll sell what you got / Take the cash and I'll keep it
25. Out from the night, from the mist, steps a figure / No one really knows his name for sure / He stands at six-foot-six, head and shoulder / Pray he never comes knocking at your door
- Just for fun